Goli Gabbay is a speaker, teacher, consultant and leader of innovative wellness and sustainability talks and programs to companies and universities worldwide. An innovator in her field, Goli has been at the forefront of combining the healing benefits of yoga, yoga nidra, mindfulness, breath work and meditation with neuroscience into a groundbreaking movement for mental health.
With over twenty years of teaching, speaking and clinical experience in mental health, Goli has earned the trust of: universities, corporations, Los Angeles’ prominent psychological recovery centers, MD's, UCLA's Collaborative Center for Integrative Medicine, celebrity clients, and royalty.
Goli guides people to a place of peace, happiness and connection with their highest, truest selves. She is committed to uplifting humanity by sharing the tools and practices that help people attain optimal brain health and the deepest experience of well-being and calm in our fast-paced world. Goli shares her other expertise in environmental sustainability through her health and wellness talk "Let's Save the Earth."
PROGRAM 1- THE LUMINOUS MIND.
Drawing from twenty one years of teaching and clinical experience in mental health and wellness, Goli Gabbay brings energy, humor, and play to the stage as she leads participants to a tangible experience of mental, emotional and physical well-being and calm. In a highly interactive and engaging program, Goli will teach hands-on practices to boost brain health, relieve stress/anxiety and leave participants connected to their highest, most peaceful selves.
• An understanding of the effects of chronic stress on the brain and body.
• The science behind how healthy lifestyle habits (ie. plant-based nutrition, nature, sleep, silence) generate mental, emotional and physical health and well-being.
• Hands-on practices that improve: mental focus, clarity, and concentration for greater performance and creativity.
• Simple relaxation techniques that create mental, emotional and physical calm within minutes.
• A profound experience of peace, spiritual connection, deep relaxation and ease.
PROGRAM 2- LET’S SAVE THE EARTH.
Learn about the most effective ways to reduce your impact on the global environment and improve your health and well-being.
• An understanding of a linear (non-sustainable) vs. circular economy.
• Learn simple, everyday practices we can do protect the Earth.
• An understanding of bigger, global environmental issues (deforestation, habitat loss, species extinction, and climate change.
• A look at climate emergencies (Australia & the Amazon) and their parallels.
• An understanding of the widespread and far-reaching impacts of animal agriculture no one thinks about.
• Understanding the link between animal agriculture and human pandemics (Ebola, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Mad Cow Disease, Sars, Nars, Covid19.
• The most powerful action we can take to protect the planet, improve our health and prevent future pandemics.
PAYMENT: $20/75-min class. 10 Person Minimum.